Customer Care Team
PLEASE REVIEW THIS DOCUMENT IN
We don't like this stuff any more than you but there are some
unusual people out there, so it's gotta be said.
We've kept it as simple as possible. Please read everything
before you join.
Terms of Membership
1. This Membership Agreement is a binding agreement between you
the member and Traffic-Splash.com, a manual traffic exchange.
2. Acceptance of membership and/or maintaining a subscription
for services implies consent to this agreement, as well as
future updates, alterations or changes to this agreement. Traffic-Splash.com reserves the right to update and change these terms and conditions of use at any time without prior notice.
3. DO NOT SEND SPAM OR UCE! SPAM and Unsolicited Commercial
Email (UCE) will not be tolerated in any way. Formal complaints
of SPAM/UCE are handled as top priority and legal action WILL be
pursued by Traffic-Splash.com for any loss or damages incurred
due to SPAM/UCE complaints against you. Damages can be
substantial. DO NOT SPAM!
4. Using "Paid to Sign Up" (PTS) sites is allowed, but Any Referrals signed up using "paid to sign up" sites during any of our referral contests WILL NOT count in the standings.
5. Traffic-Splash.com is not responsible for the income claims
or promises with sites in rotation. You join any program at your
own risk and we strongly advise you to please research all
business opportunities before you invest any money.
6. You agree to receive regular updates, discount offers and
promotions from Traffic-Splash.com and/or Paul Kinder. Your direct sponsor may also mail you for support purposes only. Please report any spam abuse by your sponsor here
7. You are solely responsible for the maintenance and payment of
any subscription(s) to Traffic-Splash.com created by you or your
representatives. We do not create or maintain member
subscriptions to our services. Only those who have access to
your online banking account(s) may do so. Please contact us if
you need any advice on maintaining your subscription.
8. Traffic-Splash.com is rotator friendly and all members have access to our own free rotators.
We also recommend Vital Viral Pro rotators for full tracking.
9. Traffic-Splash.com reserves the right to refuse any
advertisement and/or website that we feel is inappropriate. This
includes but is not limited to the following types of programs:
9a. Sites that contain Extreme Adult Content, Pornography,
Racial or Hate Issues, Vulgar Language, Illegal content, and
9b. Sites promoting HYIP Programs
9c. All Auto Surf Programs
9d. All Investment Surfs
9e. All Paid To Promote Sites
9f. Any site promoted as an 'instant money system' rather than providing real product or information of value (including spam, ponzis, randomizers, pyramid schemes etc)
9g. Any other program which Traffic-Splash.com deems
10. Websites will NOT be accepted into our network of member
sites if they contain the following:
10a. More than one (1) pop-up window which does not disrupt surfing in any way.
10b. The ability to break out of Traffic-Splash.com frames
10c. Any form of Warez, including i-frame PPC sites
10d. Overall content based on a language other than English
11. If any sites which do not conform to items 9 & 10 above are
found in the exchange, Traffic-Splash.com reserves the right to
immediately suspend the site, and possibly your account.
12. Traffic-Splash.com is not responsible for any lost credits,
or any damages, loss of data, or other problems associated with
using our services. You agree to use this service at your own
13. Only one account per user or IP address is permitted. Only
one user per account. YOU must view sites to earn credits with the intention of displaying your own site/s to other members. You
cannot have friends, family or employees view sites for you. If
you do not want to view you can buy credits (if available at the
14. Changing Upline
Deleting your account only to re-join again in an effort to change your sponsor/referrer/upline is not allowed. Asking members to delete their account and re-join under you is not allowed.
15. You may not sell any Traffic-Splash credits that you have
earned in any way. You may not re-sell any Traffic-Splash
credits that you have purchased without receiving prior
permission from a representative of Traffic-Splash.com. This may be stating the obvious but you also cannot sell your account at traffic-splash.com.
16. Your viewing session must be a full browser window and you
may not use any auto-refreshing, or auto-clicking devices. ANY
technique other than actually loading your Traffic-Splash.com
start page manually and viewing it yourself is a violation of
17. Advertising your Traffic-Splash.com start page in any way
that attempts to get credits from other people's viewing is
considered theft and your account may be terminated.
18. Traffic-Splash.com reserves the right to deactivate or
remove FREE accounts if you do not view other members sites
regularly. Usually within a 90-120 day period. No action will be
taken without prior notice. Pro Members have no requirement to
view sites to remain active.
19. You agree to maintain a functioning email address in your
personal member details. One autoresponse message from your account is grounds for account deletion and we WILL file a spam report.
20. All content included on this site, such as text, graphics,
logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips and
software, is the property of Traffic-Splash.com or its content
suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright
laws. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted
in any form or by any means without written permission from the
21. Traffic-Splash.com does not warrant that the website and
service will be error free or uninterrupted. The website and
service is distributed on "as is" basis without warranties of
any kind, either expressed or implied.
22. Traffic-Splash.com will not be responsible for any losses,
damages or costs that you and/or your business may suffer when
using the website or service. You agree to indemnify and hold
harmless Traffic-Splash.com from any claims resulting from the
website or service.
I have thoroughly read and understand the Traffic-Splash.com
terms and conditions. I understand that Traffic-Splash.com will
always do it's utmost to provide a professional, quality
advertising service. In joining and/or purchasing a Traffic-Splash.com
membership I am automatically agreeing to said terms and
conditions and I understand that failure to comply with these
terms may result in account termination.
If you have any questions please don't hesitiate to Contact Us