TERMS OF SERVICE
PLEASE REVIEW THIS DOCUMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY
Unfortunately, there are some who like to do bad things. Following are our rules.
We do recommend that you read everything before you join.
Terms of Membership
1. This Membership Agreement is a binding agreement between you the member and Traffic-Splash.com, a manual traffic exchange.
2. Acceptance of membership and/or maintaining a subscription for services implies consent to this agreement, as well as future updates, alterations or changes to this agreement. Traffic-Splash.com reserves the right to update and change these terms and conditions of use at any time without prior notice.
3. DO NOT SEND SPAM OR UCE! SPAM and Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE) will not be tolerated in any way. Formal complaints of SPAM/UCE are handled as top priority and legal action WILL be pursued by Traffic-Splash.com for any loss or damages incurred due to SPAM/UCE complaints against you. Damages can be substantial. DO NOT SPAM!
4. Promoting Traffic-Splash.com using "paid to sign up" sites is NOT allowed.
5. Traffic-Splash.com is not responsible for the income claims or promises with sites in rotation. You join any program at your own risk and we strongly recommend you research all business opportunities before you invest any money.
7. You are solely responsible for the maintenance and payment of any subscription(s) to Traffic-Splash.com created by you or your representatives. We do not create or maintain member subscriptions to our services. Only those who have access to your online banking account(s)/payment processor may do so. Please contact us if you need any advice on maintaining your subscription.
8. Traffic-Splash.com is rotator friendly and all members have access to our own free rotators.
9. Traffic-Splash.com reserves the right to refuse any advertisement and/or website that we feel is inappropriate. This includes but is not limited to the following types of programs:
9a. Sites that contain Extreme Adult Content, Pornography, Racial or Hate Issues, Vulgar Language, Illegal content, and Violence.
9b. Sites promoting HYIP Programs.
9c. All Auto Surf Programs.
9d. All Investment Surfs.
9e. All Paid To Promote Sites.
9f. Any site promoted as an 'instant money system' rather than providing real product or information of value (including spam, ponzis, randomizers, pyramid schemes etc.)
9g. Any other program which Traffic-Splash.com deems inappropriate.
10. Websites will NOT be accepted into our network of member sites if they contain the following:
10a. More than one (1) pop-up window which does not disrupt surfing in any way.
10b. The ability to break out of Traffic-Splash.com frames
10c. Any form of Warez, including i-frame PPC sites
10d. Overall content based on a language other than English
11. If any sites which do not conform to items 9 & 10 above are found in the exchange, Traffic-Splash.com reserves the right to immediately suspend the site, and possibly your account.
12. Traffic-Splash.com is not responsible for any lost credits, or any damages, loss of data, or other problems associated with using our services. You agree to use this service at your own risk.
13. Only one account per user or IP address is permitted. Only one user per account. YOU must view sites to earn credits with the intention of displaying your own site/s to other members. You cannot have friends, family or employees view sites for you. If you do not want to view you can buy credits (if available at the time).
14. Changing Upline: Deleting your account only to re-join again in an effort to change your sponsor/referrer/upline is not allowed. Asking members to delete their account and re-join under you is not allowed.
15. You may not sell any Traffic-Splash.com credits that you have earned in any way. You may not re-sell any Traffic-Splash.com credits that you have purchased without receiving prior permission from a representative of Traffic-Splash.com. This may be stating the obvious but you also cannot sell your account at Traffic-Splash.com.
17. Advertising your Traffic-Splash.com start page in any way that attempts to get credits from other people's viewing is considered theft and your account may be terminated.
18. Traffic-Splash.com reserves the right to deactivate or remove FREE accounts if you do not view other members sites regularly. Usually within a 90-120 day period. No action will be taken without prior notice. Upgraded Members have no requirement to view sites to remain active.
19. You agree to maintain a functioning email address in your personal member details. One autoresponse message from your account is grounds for account deletion and we WILL file a spam report.
20. All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips and software, is the property of Traffic-Splash.com or its content suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without written permission from the authors.
21. Traffic-Splash.com does not warrant that the website and service will be error free or uninterrupted. The website and service is distributed on "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
22. Traffic-Splash.com will not be responsible for any losses, damages or costs that you and/or your business may suffer when using the website or service. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Traffic-Splash.com from any claims resulting from the website or service.
I have thoroughly read and understand the Traffic-Splash.com terms and conditions. I understand that Traffic-Splash.com will always do it's utmost to provide a professional, quality advertising service. In joining and/or purchasing a Traffic-Splash.com membership I am automatically agreeing to said terms and conditions and I understand that failure to comply with these terms may result in account termination.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitiate to Contact Us.